VHF CONTEST!!!

Jim Worsham wa4kxy@bellsouth.net
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 01:49:16 -0400

Well guys, I contacted the Mile High campground folks today and we are all
set.  I told them to look for us early Friday afternoon just after lunch.
All is well here EXCEPT with writelog.  Bob loaned me his laptop with
writelog on it and I made the cable to key the rig for the voice keyer
tonight (thanks for the help Bob).  I can record voice messages but I can't
get the damned things to play back.  For example, I do a Shift-F2 and record
a voice message followed by escape.  I check and the file is there
(MSG2.WAV) but when I do F2 to play it back writelog does NOTHING.  It keys
the rig for a fraction of a second and drops out.  I have plugged my headset
directly into the computer headphone jack and there is no audio.  Auto
repeat doesn't work either.  Any ideas?  What stupid thing am I doing wrong?
I hope the networking works out better.

73
Jim W4KXY
w4kxy@bellsouth.net