VHF CONTEST!!!

Neal Sulmeyer k4ea@contesting.com
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 07:00:03 -0400

Jim,

It sounds like (hi hi) the levels into and out of the sound board are not
set correctly.  Look in the writelog help file to learn how to set them.

As far as the WX.  Yes I agree it is not perfect weather, but it should
clear out by Saturday morning and Sunday should be OK.  Bring extra clothes
(incase they get wet), a jacket so you won't get cold, and a tarp to hang
over your tent to keep the rain off.

73's
Neal, K4EA
k4ea@contesting.com