2001 Southeastern VHF Conference Proceedings For Sale

Jim Worsham wa4kxy@bellsouth.net
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 00:18:41 -0400

The 2001 Southeastern VHF Conference is history but you can buy a record of
that history now.  We have copies of the proceedings remaining and they are
available for sale.  The proceedings, published by the ARRL, are of the same
high quality as those at Central States and other VHF conferences.  Some
examples of the papers contained in these proceedings are Introduction to
EME by K4TAX, 1296 EME by K0YW, Microwave Dish Construction and Mounting by
WA8WZG and Waveguide Slot Antennas by W1GHZ.  The price is $15 plus $2
postage book rate or $4 postage first class/priority.  A check made out to
the Southeastern VHF Society is fine for payment.  Please mail your check to
Jim Worsham, 1915 Oak Wind Lane, Buford, GA, 30519.  Please send me an email
also letting me know you are ordering a proceedings so I can make sure I
reserve one for you.  Thanks.

73
Jim W4KXY
w4kxy@bellsouth.net