Who Are We?

Brian McCarthy rfacres@akorn.net
Sun, 08 Jul 2001 11:19:00 -0400

This is a small point that I know we mentioned in a meeting recently,
but filling out the QSL cards got me thinking about it. I have seen our
name written a number of different ways.

Would we rather be known as:

    1) Fourlanders VHF/UHF Contest Club
    2) Fourlanders VHF/UHF Contest Group
    3) Fourlanders VHF/UHF Contest Team

In my opinion, I would like to use Team. It is a small point, but it
reinforces the concept of what we have been trying to build since the
team nearly fell apart a few years ago.

If what we say now is different than what Steve, K4RF, has put on the
incorporation papers I hope this does cause a problem.

We really need to nail this one down, and get all the materials and the
W4NH license data all synchronised. Changing the next batch of QSL cards
is the easy part as I print them in batches of about 100 here at home.

Thanks,
Brian

--
Submissions:              fourlanders@contesting.com