Next Fourlanders Meeting

Jim Worsham wa4kxy@bellsouth.net
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:17:57 -0400

At our last meeting, we decided to get together for the last time before the
contest sometime around the middle of August.  Several Fourlanders
(including myself) are going to be at the Huntsville Hamfest, August 18th
and 19th (a really good hamfest by the way).  I was thinking that if
enough/most folks will be at Huntsville we could just have a meeting there.
If you are planning to attend the Huntsville Hamfest, please let me know so
I can determine if enough folks will be there for the meeting.  If that does
not work out, then I propose Saturday, August 25th at Deckers in Cumming.
Let me know what you think of that date also.  As soon as I hear from enough
folks, I will send out a formal meeting notice.  Thanks.

73
Jim W4KXY
w4kxy@bellsouth.net

--