[Fourlanders] September Contest & Me

Paul Yeager w4ski@arrl.net
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 08:26:31 -0400

Jim:

Elwood has a trailer.... if memory serves correctly, just a foot or two
smaller than Robin's.

I mentioned his pickup-mounted camper not as an operating position, but
because finding a place he could park it at no charge to him might be a
nice "thank you" for allowing use of his trailer.

If you can get Robin's trailer at Huntsville, pleae get his tables,
too.  One went unused in June, which I would love to use to cook on!

I expect to be at Shelby for some period of time TBD.  Probably at least on
Saturday.

73,
Paul