[Fourlanders] Sept contest

Paul Yeager w4ski@arrl.net
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:28:58 -0400

I have a Mirage amp for 432... it has been working well for AO-40, but not
sure if it is any improvement over the Teletec.

Regarding Limited or Unlimted......  as I understand it.. this is NOT a
matter of how many bands we work, but only of how many bands we submit logs
for.  In other words.... we can work all the bands we want, as as a Limited
Multiop, we would submit logs for the best four bands.

73,
Paul W4SKI