[Fourlanders] Contest Plans

Bob Lear k4sz@alltel.net
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:06:24 -0400

My fuse was lit and made it all the way to the blasting cap.

I was simply trying to find out if anyone was coming to the mountain to
contest in September which is now ONE month away.  I have heard of SIX
people committed to go who had shared some plans.  I for one will NOT
consider doing mult-op with six people.  It would even be difficult for
a limited operation with six.  We had six people in June, put up two
towers in addition to the tower trailer.  222 and 432 shared a mast and
rotator and stayed unattended for large periods of time.  That was more
than enough work for the crew we had and if there are no more folks
available for this contest, THAT is what I was SUGGESTING as one of the
possibilites, short of me just staying home and relaxing, another
possibility.

I'll quit before I get to the box of TNT, which I was hoping to save for
the bears on the mountain.

K4SZ