[Fourlanders] sept contest

Jim Worsham wa4kxy@bellsouth.net
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 01:45:22 -0400

Sounds good Neal.  I am looking forward to seeing  how the pro works on 6
during a contest.  I almost bought one earlier this year but decided to get
the 1000MP instead.  I agree with you about the camping sites.  There is no
need to pay for something we are not going to use.  If we end up doing just
limited (notice I used the word if) we can probably get by with just renting
four spots at the top.  Wait until we have all had a chance to talk at
Huntsville and get a consensus about what we are doing before you change any
reservations or send any money.  Hey, while I got you.  I sent you some
receipts for postage a couple of months ago.  It was for mailing all those
SVHFS proceedings and was close to $100 bucks if I recall correctly.  Any
chance you can reimburse that to me from the SVHFS funds this weekend?  A
little extra cash for goodies!

73
Jim W4KXY