[Fourlanders] Surgery

Paul Yeager w4ski@arrl.net
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:08:14 -0400

Greetings Fourlanders:

I have good news and bad news....  the good news is that surgery to repair
my torn rotator cuff and labrum last Thursday seems to have been successful.

The bad news is that there is no way I will be in any shape to cook, let
alone pack all that stuff and schlep it up the mountain.  With one arm, I
won't even be much help setting up.

Perhaps I might operate a bit... but Cindy wants to go visit Mom at the
beach that weekend, since I wont be able to play "culinary hero".

I hate to add this to all the good news regarding the September 'test, but
what can I do?  I really need to get my shoulder in shape!

73,

Paul W4SKI