[Fourlanders] Available Manpower & MHC Reservations PLEASE READ

Jim Worsham wa4kxy@bellsouth.net
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:25:33 -0400

Given that Paul will not be attending and setting up the kitchen (we will
miss you Paul!) and we are doing just limited multi then I think we just
need the spaces on the very top (19, 19A, 19B).  Three spaces for three days
(Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights).  I hope those guys in space 20 know
about the generators because they will definately be hearing them.  The
thing about our visitors parking in other campers spaces sounds like BS to
me.  I met/saw all our visitors in June and I never saw anyone park in
anyone elses space.  I don't mind visitors having to check in before they
come up the hill but having to leave their cars at the bottom and walk up is
BS.  We might as well quit inviting folks to come up.  By the way, what is a
visitor?  If someone comes up and operates for a couple of hours is he a
visitor?  I think he is an operator.  The bottom line here is that they
don't want people going up and down that road for some reason.  As we
discussed in Huntsville we should refrain from traveling the road at night
(including the golf cart) but during the day I just don't understand what
the problem is.

73
Jim W4KXY