[Fourlanders] Mile High Campground Site Maps

Anna McCarthy hanney@akorn.net
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 21:33:46 -0400

Hello All,

This is Brian using Anna's PC to send a note to the reflector. My PC is
off the internet and the home network for all but the most basic mail
functions (and only when I can borrow Anna's modem which she uses for
work dialup.)

It took a bit of looking, but I found the map of MHC that Robin was
looking for. You can find it at:
http://w4nh.org/maps/campground-diagram.pdf  You will need Adobe Acrobat
Reader to view this file. Warning, it is upside down and not to scale.
The North indication is really pointing a bit north of northeast.

I also found the original drawing that Johnny, K4TW, posted to the group
before our first visit to MHC. It shows many more measurements, but it
does not show camping spots 19A and 19B which were created during the
summer before we first used MHC. This drawing is at
http://w4nh.org/maps/MileHigh.jpg

Neither of these drawing have any links to guide you to them from the
main site. Please hang on to these links for now. I have an FTP server
on a Linux box at my house (on the home network and the DSL connection)
that will be our club's secure file server on the internet. The FTP
server machine also serves my http://rfacres.net address.

I am still planning on being on the mountain for the contest.

More later,
Brian
NX9O