[Fourlanders] Re: MHC Reservations Updated

Jim Worsham wa4kxy@bellsouth.net
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:46:14 -0400

QSL Robin.  I will be quiet now and behave myself.  Thanks for all your =
efforts.

73
Jim W4KXY

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Robin Midgett=20
  To: Jim Worsham ; fourlanders@contesting.com ; Robin Midgett=20
  Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 9:34 AM
  Subject: MHC Reservations Updated

  Hi Fourlanders:
  I spoke to Louise this morning and updated the reservation per Jim's =
suggestion below. We have spaces 19, 19A & 19B for the weekend.=20

  Bob, as VP, is in charge from this point forward through the contest =
period.

  Neal:
  The cost for the spaces is $12 per night per space, so 12 * 3 * 3 =3D =
$108. Please send that amount to the campground, or 1/2 as a deposit, =
depending on available treasury. Please note on the check for spaces 19, =
19A & 19B & the dates of September 13-15th for Fourlanders Contest Team.