[Fourlanders] Fwd: Re: Weather Report For The Mountain

Paul Yeager w4ski@arrl.net
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 09:33:43 -0400

The weather should be WONDERFUL!

Based on Asheville forecasts, and personal experience translating those
forecasts to the mountains, I would expect things to be just a few degrees
cooler than shown in the Cherokee forecast below.  This translates to 70-75
during the day, and upper 40's to low 50's overnight.

The forecast I saw made no mention of showers for Saturday or
Sunday.  Whoopeee!

73,
Paul W4SKI