[Fourlanders] Mile High Campground Spaces

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 19 02:01:31 EDT 2003

I called Mile High Campground today and confirmed our reservation for
September.  We are set to arrive on Friday morning the 12th  and depart
Monday morning the 15th (3 days).  We have reserved spaces 18, 18A, 19, 19A,
19B and 20.  Spaces 19, 19A and 19B are the three at the top were we operate
from.  Space 20 is for the cook.  We usually just use 18 and 18A for folks
to camp, park cars, etc.  We usually have plenty of room so I don't think
there would be a problem with Steve, K4RF putting his motor home into one of
those spaces.  So, unless someone has a problem or has other plans for those
spaces, Steve just go ahead use 18 or 18A and pay Neal for the space.  Now
for some bad news.  They told me when I called that it has rained up there
just about every day for over a month!  It was raining when I called.  If
this weather pattern continues come prepared with wet weather gear and ready
to deal with some mud.

73
Jim W4KXY