[Fourlanders] Re: Mile High Campground Spaces

SteveWS4F at aol.com SteveWS4F at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 14:04:48 EDT 2003

In a message dated 8/19/03 12:59:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wa4kxy at bellsouth.net writes:

> I called Mile High Campground today and confirmed our reservation for
> September.  We are set to arrive on Friday morning the 12th  and depart
> Monday morning the 15th (3 days).  We have reserved spaces 18, 18A, 19, 19A,
> 19B and 20.  Spaces 19, 19A and 19B are the three at the top were we operate
> from.  Space 20 is for the cook.  We usually just use 18 and 18A for folks
> to camp, park cars, etc.  We usually have plenty of room so I don't think
> there would be a problem with Steve, K4RF putting his motor home into one of
> those spaces.  So, unless someone has a problem or has other plans for those
> spaces, Steve just go ahead use 18 or 18A and pay Neal for the space.  Now
> for some bad news.  They told me when I called that it has rained up there
> just about every day for over a month!  It was raining when I called.  If
> this weather pattern continues come prepared with wet weather gear and ready
> to deal with some mud.

Thanks, Jim.  I will do that, unless someone expresses a problem with it.
But if anyone feel those spaces should be reserved for other uses, I will
reserve another spot.  If I don't hear anything to the contrary in the next couple
days, I will assume I can park in one of those spots and just pay Neal for it,
and will not reserve another.

Thanks again,

Steve, K4RF