[Fourlanders] 2 meter coax

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 26 01:17:33 EDT 2003

The hardline is Brian, NX9O's.  For the coax from the antenna to the
hardline I always just used one of several runs of LMR-400 or superflex that
I have around with male N connectors on each end.  Dick, feel free to use
your own or if you remind me I will throw a couple of jumper cables in with
my stuff.

73
Jim W4KXY