[Fourlanders] W4SKI Were Are You?

Paul Yeager w4ski at arrl.net
Mon Jun 2 23:02:17 EDT 2003

I'm alive and well, have just been VERY busy.

I'll be there, with the WCARS van, that by now a few of you should have
received a picture of.

I also enjoyed a conversation with Jim last night re: the contest,
computers, the van, it's tower, and other sundry items.

Note to Neal, or whoever administers the list these days.... would it be
possible to add my work email to the list?  I'm more likely to see and
respond to mail to that address in a timely manner.  That address is
pyeager at tektone.net.  Y'all are welcome to use that one to contact me.

73,

Paul