[Fourlanders] June Contest and W4SKI

wa4kxy at bellsouth.net wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 4 16:14:45 EDT 2003

I talked to Paul, W4SKI earlier this week.  He is around and will be on the mountain with us for the contest.  He has just been busy and not checking his email very regularly.  He will be cooking and will bring the van with the tower.  One of us will have to go to his place so he can drive the van to the camp but he says his place is only seven miles from the camp so that should not be a problem.  The rotator mount on the tower is a pipe that sticks out the top.  There IS NOT room inside the tower to mount the rotator so the guys using that tower (2 meters) need to bring a rotator that has a clamp on the bottom.  I will be out of town until Monday night.  Contact Bob, K4SZ if there is anything pressing about the 432 and microwave stations while I am gone.  That is it for now.

73
Jim W4KXY