[Fourlanders] RE: our conversation about score improvement

wa4kxy at bellsouth.net wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 20 21:07:00 EDT 2003

I agree.  Let's don't use the C word.  I don't want to get W4NH in the middle of that controversy.  As far as I am concerned Robin and Jack can work anyone they want as long as they work us first!  Thanks to Robin for grabbing the bull by the horns on this rover thing and acting as our rover coordinator.  I think this is going to really boost our microwave contacts and thus score.  Some good band conditions would help to.  By the way, I talked to Dick, K5AND and he has agreed to take over 144 MHz band captain duties for September since Robin will be roving.  Thanks Dick!

73
Jim W4KXY