[Fourlanders] Tower Trailer

Bob Lear k4sz at alltel.net
Mon Mar 24 00:11:58 EST 2003

Much too expensive for what it is.  They put it on a trailer similar to
my 'Big Red' and wanted $3200 for adding the trailer.  I only paid $1600
for mine.  Even the box is much more than a 7X16 cargo trailer like
yours.  Not a very good deal.

Brian is going to get a cargo trailer and I'm going to build a double
tower trailer that I just got a brainstorm for this week.  Two crank up
towers built onto 'Big Red".  I figured out how to do it just a couple
of days ago.  I'll send a sketch out soon.

73 Bob