[Fourlanders] WHO IS EATING????? & NEED HELP!

Terry terry at mindstate.com
Tue Sep 9 22:50:24 EDT 2003

Hey Paul, et al,
	Jenna (KG4QQK) and I are planning on being up Saturday dinner - Sunday
lunch. Let me know if there is anything we can bring/do.

Thanks,
Terry KE4PJW

On Monday 08 September 2003 10:36, you wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> WHO IS EATING??
>
> On August 20, Jim sent a message to the list reminding folks to let me
> know when you be on the mountain and wanting to eat.
>
> Some of you MUST have forgotten to do so, as I have only heard from six
> of you:
>
>     Jim W4KXY             Friday Dinner - Monday Breakfast
>     Robin  KB4IDC         Dinners (sat & sun are maybes), Breakfasts
>     Johnny K4TW           Friday Dinner - Monday Breakfast
>     Dick K5AND            Friday Dinner - Monday Breakfast
>     Steve W4SF            Friday Dinner - Monday Breakfast
>     Brian NX9O            Friday Dinner - Monday Breakfast
>
> I suspect that Bob and Neal are planning to join us, but have not heard
> from them.
>
> Anyone heard from Bill?
>
> Robin.. what about your roving partner Sean?  Your message was not clear
> on this.  "may apply"??
>
> It is quite possible that someone responded that I have not listed
> above.  I seem to remember a message
> from someone who did not seem familiar.. and now I cannot find it.
> Please forgive me and send another message.  I recall that same message
> containing an offer to help with meal preparation, and I NEED that help!
> (see below).
>
> NEED HELP!!!
>
> I need to be in Waynesville Friday night at 6 PM (hey, I didn't schedule
> it!).  This means I should probably leave the mountain around 4:30.  I
> will not be able to return until 10:30 or 11:00.  For this reason, I
> need someone to take care of preparing dinner Friday night.  This is a
> request for preparation only... all the necessary items should be
> there.  Please let me know ASAP if you can help.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Paul

Terry Trapp
MindState Internet
(a division of The MindState Network, Inc.)
2500 Hillsboro Road, Suite 107
Nashville, TN 37212
(615) 386-9160 Nashville, TN
(877) 646-3788 Toll Free