[Fourlanders] Fw: [VHF] Hepburn report-maybe tropo

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Wed May 5 02:13:36 EDT 2004

Looks like some really good tropo conditions are starting to shape up for
the rest of this week and this weekend.  Fire those rigs up guys!  Of course
all my 2 meter and up gear is at K4SZ's place.  Speaking of that, Bob, fire
up the 432 station!  This might be a good opportunity to wring it out good
before the contest.

73
Jim W4KXY