[Fourlanders] [Fwd: [Moon-net] 432 Activity]

Robin Midgett K4IDC at Comcast.net
Fri Feb 25 11:39:45 EST 2005

FWIW, two of my local ham friends have recently made WSJT EME contacts with
a big gun Russian station on 2m, using single yagis and medium power (<500
watts). W4NH should have no problem being heard via WSJT & the moon under
decent conditions.