[Fourlanders] Next Fourlanders Meeting March 19th

k4ea@contesting.com k4ea at contesting.com
Sat Mar 19 11:56:25 EST 2005

Gang,

Sorry to say will miss the meeting tomorrow.  I have come down with a
cold/flu something that hit me hard yesterday.

Last weekend I did a physical inventory in the chicken coop.  Here is a
list of Fourlanders equipment in my possession:

(5) Rohn 25 straight
(2) Rohn 25 Pointy top
30' 7/8" hardline w/connectors
(3) ~50' 1/2" hardline
(1) Dish with triband feed
(2) M2 17el 2m Yagi
(1) Extra DE for above
(2) Phasing lines for above (LMR 400)
    2M H frame pieces (2) horizontal and (1) vertical
(1) ~30' pushup mast
I think there is a HamX rotator, but I did not see it.  I will check
again in the morning.

Treasurer's report

Checking $75.58   Cash $5.00

I would be honored to serve as Treasurer and board member for another
year.

Vhf Contests.  Sign my up for 6m.

Equipment Sale:  If the membership decides to sell any equipment, I
would be interested in the Rohn tower sections and the (2) M2 17el 2M
yagi's.