[Fourlanders] What to Do?

Brian McCarthy rfacres at akorn.net
Wed Mar 30 04:18:52 EST 2005

Bob & Jim,

I am sorry you two got left "holding the bag" again. I had a fever of
102.5 F that day. Claire had a fever of up to 104.4 F. There is no way
that I was going to attend any meeting that day.

I would be able and willing to attend a meeting this or next weekend. I
am also arriving to the conference on that Thursday and I will keep that
evening available to the Fourlanders.

As for me and June, my work may be deciding it for me. There is an 80%
chance that I will be Holland on business until the Saturday morning of
the June contest. I will have confirmation or denial of a re-schedule
within the next week or so. Regardless of my status, "Great White", the
trailer, may be used for the contest.

Bob,

Thanks for asking the difficult questions.

Brian
NX9O