[Fourlanders] Another wireless network suggestion

Bruce W. Martin, KQ4TV fourlanders at bwm.us
Tue Oct 11 11:47:13 EDT 2005

Ron you beat me to the punch. A quick look on ebay under "Fiber Media
Converter" shows several fiber to 100baseT media converters for $10
ea. and 10 meter fiber cables for about the same price. Most of the
media converters I have seen run on 12v DC and many include a
grounding tab on their metal cases.

--
Bruce W. Martin, KQ4TV
Mt. Juliet, TN