[Fourlanders] grounding

whensley11@comcast.net whensley11 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 19:13:35 EDT 2005

The subject of grounding has been mentioned here.
Since I've done a lot of it (my job!), here's my 2 cents.

To try and ground on a temporary basis won't be worth the effort
unless we strike "gold".  "Gold" being good soil conditions.  Given
the location, we would have to be lucky.

On the other hand, if this site would be something we would be
using for a while, with the property owner's permission, we could
put down a permanent ground.  This would be buried, and
something we would use while contesting.

My 2 cents.  Just depends upon how much we think we need a
ground.

73,
...Kim - WG8S