[Fourlanders] items for sale

Dick Hanson k5and at adelphia.net
Sat Oct 22 06:43:45 EDT 2005

Folks.......
As you may know, Kathie and I will be moving/retiring back to Austin, TX,
shortly.
In that regard, Bob, K4SZ, has been helping me take down my ants and tower.
Thanks Bob!!

I plan to have small flea-market/yard sale sometime in the next month (with
snacks and refreshments).

In advance of that, I have some misc items for sale:
1) M2 432-9WL ant; assembled and at Bob's QTH: $100.
2) Force 12 EF-420/240; 4elements on 20, 2 on 40; with baluns: $500 (this is
less than 1/2 price).
3) Force 12 EF-415; 4 elements on 15; with balun: $200.
4) Asus mini tower(only 12"tall!), P4 2GHz computer with 1GB RAM and with
internal SIIG 4 extra serial ports; with Windows XP Professional, Microsoft
Office, WriteLog 10.54C; awesome little box; no monitor, but with keyboard
and mouse: $300.
(This is the one I have used for our contesting on the mountain).

I have donated two M2 2M9 ants to the club's two meter contest station, so
hope they will help.

73
Dick