[Fourlanders] [Fwd: September Contest Summaryand Operators List]

Brian McCarthy rfacres at akorn.net
Sat Oct 22 22:04:30 EDT 2005

I got it confused. Ron was talking about June. We had contacts on 903,
1296 & 2304. I submitted June as Unlimited. I made a mistake and thought
that Ron was talking about September because our first submitted entry
for September was sent as unlimited. The September log is listed as
Limited now, but in the afternoon of Oct 12th, it was listed as Unlimited.

I pulled the received logs for September off of the ARRL website,
imported the data into a spreadsheet and sorted for Limited-Multi and score:

   Call Section Score
1  W3SO     WPA 550228
2  W4IY     VA  540168
3  K9NS     IL  482142
4  AA4ZZ    NC  328386
5  K8EP     WV  273008
6  W3DOG    DE  207328
7  W1QK     CT  195548
8  W4NH     NC  167272
9  W2MMD    SNJ 141484
10 K2BAR    ENY 135675

It looks like we are 8th for September in Limited-Multi.

Cheers,
Brian
NX9O