[Fourlanders] Tom, AB6Z

Neal Sulmeyer k4ea at contesting.com
Thu Sep 1 08:57:01 EDT 2005

I just heard from my long time friend Tom, AB6Z, whose home is (was) in
Waveland, MS.  This small community is (was) on the gulf coast smack dab
between New Orleans and Biloxi.  Needless to say, this was right at ground
zero.  He is in Houston with his two older kids staying with his mother.
His wife and three year old, however, refused to leave over their concern
for their horses.  He has not been able to contact her and is very worried.

Please pray for them and all other during this time of crises.

Neal Sulmeyer, K4EA