[Fourlanders] FW: [VHFcontesting] June 06 VHF QSO Party LCRsnow available

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 23 19:24:10 EST 2006

Thanks for the overview Sherman.  Some good info from an experienced HF and
VHF contester.  The LCR has been around for a while in HF contests but is
new to VHF contests so we are learning.  My main concern was the 2% DQ rule.
If you leave too many dupes in your log you run the risk of being DQed.  I
agree that you don't worry about this during the contest but post contest I
would think that you would want to remove the dupes from the log or am I
missing something?