[Fourlanders] June Contest Stuff

Brian McCarthy rfacres at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 17:38:43 EDT 2006

Jim,

Sory, I forgot to answer one of your questions...

> On 6/5/06, Jim Worsham <wa4kxy at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> ...bring it to the mountain.  I also saw an email on the VHF reflector about a
> new version of the master.dta (super-check-partial) file being available.
> Should I download and install that?  Those of you who are writelog savy
> please advise.

The master.dta that they are refering to is most useful for the 6m
station as it reflects most all VHF contesters. I have a master.dta
that has been created from our old logs that is more appropriate for
the 144 and higher bands. I will look into it and see if I can combine
the master.dta from the reflector and our version so that all the
stations can be sync'd on the mountain.

Thank you for the "heads-up" about the revised file. I am in the midst
of rerouting all my email and missed that note.

Brian
NX9O