[Fourlanders] June Contest Stuff

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 6 02:35:06 EDT 2006

Roger on writelog 10.55.  If everyone else is Ok with that then I am OK with
it.  I will go ahead and do the upgrade here.  One less thing to worry about
on the mountain.

Thanks again for the use of the 1/2" hardline.  I have an FM dual bander
(146/440) that I am going to bring and Bob is going to bring a dual band
vertical antenna and feedline.  If you want to use your tribander for FM
that is OK with me.  I will bring an extra 100' of LMR400.