[Fourlanders] contest update

Bob Lear k4sz at alltel.net
Mon Jun 5 23:27:47 EDT 2006

Paul, good to hear from you.  Are you going to be able to come up and
operate some for the contest?

I was only half-kidding about the food, but if you are willing then it
will be a great idea.  I'll let you know what I hear from the other
perpetrators.

so far we have the four band captains: me 6m, jim 2m, brian 222, ron
432  and Ivan pulling trailers and will be there on friday night for
sure. Waiting to hear from Steve K4RF.

Also maybe coming up Friday afternoon later than our first group are Bob
WA4VJC with Son Robert W4RFC and Robin Cutshaw AA4RC.

We also expect Kim WG8S from huntsville sometime saturday.

I'll let you know what else I hear.  73 for now.   Bob