[Fourlanders] contest update

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 6 02:00:11 EDT 2006

Bob was half kidding but I am not.  Bring food Paul!!!!  BBQ, fried chicken,
etc.  Some good salad, coleslaw, etc. would be nice for those of us watching
what we eat.  If you bring enough we can have leftovers for lunch.  I am
certain everyone would be glad to pass the hat to cover the cost.  Let us
know what you can to do.