[Fourlanders] Friday night food at contest

Bob Lear k4sz at alltel.net
Wed Jun 7 00:06:07 EDT 2006

Gentlemen, Paul has graciously agreed to pick up supper for us on Friday
evening.  This will help us out as we won't have to stop setting up to
cook and it will mean one less meal to bring along for ourselves.

paul has mentioned the following possibilities:

barbecue
pizza
fried chicken (KFC)
something from McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Hardee's, or Zaxby's

Everyone that wants to partake on Friday night get back to me ASAP and
the majority choice will rule.  There have been a couple of mentions of
pizza already from folks in close proximity.  Paul shouldn't have to go
to more than one place!!  I suggest that he try to get to us by around
7PM to eat on the mountain if possible.  We;ll settle up with Paul after
we eat then.

BTW, we have gotten confirmation from Bob WA4VJC and Robert W4RFC that
they will definitely be coming, but I don't have an arrival time yet.
Bob, if you want in on the supper, let me know.

Also confirmation that Jim WE8W is coming from Bowling Green so he will
probably be a late arrival.  If you are going to make it in time to eat,
let us know Jim.

Also heard from Robin AA4RC and he will be joining the convoy on Friday
morning leaving from K4SZ QTH.  Send in your vote Robin.

Steve K4RF is also coming, but I havent' heard his arrival time yet.
let me hear from you on Friday nights deal.

And finally, Kim WG8S will be coming for the contest but not arriving
until noonish on Saturday as usual, but welcome regardless.

I think that covers everything I can think of right now.  Let me know
your preference for Friday evenings dinner, those of you who will be
there and I'll pass the info on to Paul.  Thanks for the offer paul.

73 for now.  Bob