[Fourlanders] Fourlanders Meeting Saturday

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 20 22:16:23 EST 2006

Bob called me up Saturday morning and said that it was only him and Neal at
the hamfest coming to the meeting so he didn't see any point in having it.
Since you are now the only "official" Fourlanders member you can run things
as you wish.  10 and 24 GHz only on the mountain this year!  On a more
serious note we may try to get everyone together in the SVHFS Conference
hospitality suite one night and have a "meeting".  Some of K5AND's special
margaritas and it should be short and to the point.

  _____