[Fourlanders] FW: [Mw] Toys for Boys of all Ages

Brian McCarthy rfacres at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 11:56:49 EST 2006

Jim, with all due respect: You are Weird!

Kent just happens to think quite outside the box, or is that look inside the
box... I may have to subscribe to the MW reflector now. I have a possible
application for this little radar gun...

Thanks, from one of the even weirder people in this Fourlanders group!
Brian
NX9O