[Fourlanders] [Fwd: Re: June Contest Results!!!]

Sherman Banks w4atl at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 23 06:54:35 EST 2007

It is the January 1987 issue of QST, page 75. I have it on CD-ROM but
the quality of the picture is poor. There is a large writeup describing
the historic tropo opening.  WS4F led the nation in multipliers from 6M
to 432 with big openings all the way up to 2304 MHz (800 mile QSO) at
some point in the contest.  There was an interesting QSO with N0OY about
800 miles away with him holding a loop yagi out of the window of his
apartment.

You can call up the ARRL and they can pull the issue from their archive
library and make a copy or possibly scan it.