[Fourlanders] Contest Update

Bob Lear k4sz at alltel.net
Mon Jun 4 21:36:36 EDT 2007

Gentlemen, this will probably be the last contest update necessary.

Confirmed coming to the mountain.  Jim W4KXY, Sherman W4ATL, Bob W4ZST,
Kim WG8S, Brian NX9O, Ivan K4VJM, Ron WW8RR, Jim WE8W, Jeff W0ONR, Kos
N4NIA, Bill KI4US, Paul W4SKI, Steve K4RF.

All are signed up for food and Jeff is in high gear.
Sherman is bringing a microwave oven.  Thanks Sherman!!

Still haven't heard back from N8CQ.

Things have come together well here getting ready although I've done
little else other than contest prep.  Haven't been back to work since
Dayton, but I'm not really missing it.

does anyone have a spare simple compact keyer like a Curtis or
something.  Don't need memories or anything.  I have paddles, just need
a keyer to put inline so we don't have to switch around too much stuff.

Thanks and will see everyone on Friday.  Plan to be here before 9AM so
that we can quickly hook up and get on the road around 9:30 like we
usually try to do.

73 Bob W4ZST