[Fourlanders] Grids Worked on 222 During June 2007 Contest

Rogers, Ron RR124640 at ncr.com
Tue Jun 12 16:21:30 EDT 2007

I have the 432 grids worked map at home in the briefcase and will bring
it to work tomorrow for conversion to PDF and then e-mail to Brian.

Keeping grid maps up to date for 222 and 432 during the contest is a fun
way of keeping us informed of un-worked grids that are historically
possible for us to harvest. So we tend to point our antennas in those
directions later in the contest.

On a positive note, I just received word from the guy in Wis. who had
the Icom 910H for sale. He says it's mine if I'm still interested !!
This will make a sweet tri-band package (144, 432, 1296) to substitute
for the broken Icom 475H if I don't get it back on the air before Sept.
Maybe this is a good omen.

Ron
WW8RR