[Fourlanders] Help with 6 meter beam

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 12 16:34:57 EDT 2007

I don't know much about the Hygain 66DX.  I have heard a couple of folks on
the air using one.  My impression is that it is a fairly old design.  If
that is the case it probably does not perform as well as the newer computer
optimized designs.  I don't understand your comment about the m2 antennas
being marginal mechanically.  I have several on the tower at the home QTH
and we use them at W4NH also.  My experience is that they are almost
indestructible.  I highly recommend them.