[Fourlanders] Grid Circling

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun May 13 23:17:02 EDT 2007

I understand your feelings but please something more helpful than that.  Let
me elborate a bit more.  If you are going to have rules regulating an
activity you must first have a definition of that activity.  I have been
tasked to write the definitions for grid circling and pack/team rovering.
This IS NOT going to be easy so that is why I am looking for some help from
my fellow contest buddies.  So, if you were going to write a definition of
those activities, something like in a dictionary, what would you write?