[Fourlanders] June Contest Results!!!

SteveWS4F at aol.com SteveWS4F at aol.com
Sat Nov 17 13:13:09 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/17/2007 12:24:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wa4kxy at bellsouth.net writes:

The  previous holder of the record was N4DT
with a score of 316,820 in  1985.  I don't know who N4DT is or was.  Does
anyone know if this  could have been a Fourlanders operation from the pre
W4NH  days?

Hi Everyone and congrats to all of us :).  N4DT was our principal  competitor
for many years.  Don Crain, now W4OC was their prime mover,  until he jumped
ship and joined us at my urging.  After that, Danny just  sort of faded away.
I dont' know his current status, but he was definitely  never a Fourlander.

Happy thanksgiving to everyone-

Steve, K4RF (the old man of the group)