[Fourlanders] June Contest Results!!!

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 17 17:42:32 EST 2007

Thanks for the info Steve.  I know I didn't recognize the call or name but
that was before my time with the Fourlanders.  Now that I think about it,
you are the last of the old guard with the group now that Dick has left.  It
is good to have you around so you can answer these kinds of questions and
tell us how it was back in the day!  By the way, here is another question
for you that I have wondered about.  How far back do the Fourlanders go and
who were some of the early/original members?  I have seen a photo in
someones shack (I don't remember who) of the Fourlanders with you in it.  I
don't know when it was taken but it was a black and white photo and you
looked really young!  I believe Charles was also in it and he looked like he
was in high school or something!  Speaking of Charles, now that he is back
here in Atlanta and not working 16 hour days we should see if he would like
to rejoin the group.  He would be a great help with our microwave
activities.

  _____