[Fourlanders] June Contest Results!!!

SteveWS4F at aol.com SteveWS4F at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 19:10:58 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/19/2007 6:41:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rfacres at gmail.com writes:

Steve,

I would love to capture that piece of history in more  detail. I think
it deserves a place on the Fourlanders website along with a  bit of a
writeup about that contest win. Would you be able to scan it, have  it
scanned or let me bring a scanner up to your place to digitize  it?

We would want a list of everyone in the photo? It would also cool  to
have some of the story of that weekend written up with the  photo.

Let me know,
Brian
NX9O

As for the photo, all I have is a copy of the one page from QST.   We'll get
together sometime after the holidays and try to get it scanned (I may  can do
it), and get a writeup, etc.  It would be cool to have it on the  website, as
it was our greatest victory and a remarkable story.

73 and Happy Thanksgiving to all,

Steve, K4RF