[Fourlanders] Maine Contest Site For Sale

Robin Midgett K4IDC at Comcast.net
Mon Jan 14 17:29:05 EST 2008

I have privileges at one of those sites in South
Pittsburgh, TN (less than an hour north west of
Chatt.). Ground elevation is 1870', tower is
125', flat top, no horn antennas. No, it isn't
Mile High, but it's certainly a lot closer to
home. I'm planning to put a UHF repeater there
and link it back to Nashville. It would also make
a decent contest station, with some
infrastructure work such as coax & stub towers on
the main tower with masts for antennas..hang the
antlers, hook up the coax and go. If the
Fourlanders want to consider it, I'll make it
available; doesn't have to be a VHF+
contest...should be a great field day or HF contest site.