[Fourlanders] FW: Antenna Analysis

wa4kxy at bellsouth.net wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 12 21:28:19 EDT 2008

Hello everyone.  Does anyone have a copy of the Twentieth or newer edition of the ARRL antenna book that Sherman can borrow?  In particular, he needs the CD that came with it.  Sherman is trying to do some analysis of our 6 meter antennas and their takeoff angle.  If you have one and can bring it to the lunch after the hamfest I can get it from you then.  Thanks.