[Fourlanders] FW: Antenna Analysis

Rogers, Ron RR124640 at ncr.com
Thu Mar 13 14:25:32 EDT 2008

Sherman,

My ARRL antenna books are all earlier versions...no CD....but are you
coming to the Hamfest Sat. ??

If so, bring the floppy.......I will bring my one laptop and burn a CD
on site.

Or.......get the floppy to someone else going to the Hamfest and meet me
there and I can process the CD right there.

Or.....have a neighbor read the file(s) from the floppy and e-mail it to
me and I will cut a CD BEFORE Sat. and give to Jim

Besides, I'd like the opportunity to have the files myself

Ron
WW8RR